For our one year anniversary Jacob surprised me and took me on a 3 night cruise. We went out of San Diego and cruised to Catalina Island and then had a day at sea. It was so much fun! I love cruises (this was #7 for me!) and I think it's one of the best ways to travel. Here are a few pictures of our fun!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Life Is Better Cruising!
For our one year anniversary Jacob surprised me and took me on a 3 night cruise. We went out of San Diego and cruised to Catalina Island and then had a day at sea. It was so much fun! I love cruises (this was #7 for me!) and I think it's one of the best ways to travel. Here are a few pictures of our fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your one year candle is almost as big as the cake. At least with only one candle on the cake there was not a real big chance you would burn down the cruise ship.
I really like the picture of you two standing with the center of the ship in the background. Cool.
Good luck on getting to year two.
Post a Comment